VersaTest Automator Test Case Development
Duration: 2 Days
This course combines the content of the “Introduction to VersaTest Automator” class with additional instruction on the definition and maintenance of test-cases, and instruction on the usage of basic configuration and implementation options. The target audience for this training course is individuals who will be responsible for defining and maintaining test cases and testing environments, in addition to executing and analyzing testing results.
In addition to the areas described for the introductory course, students will learn how to:
- Use the forms-based Test Case Editor to create and maintain test cases.
- Use standard actions and DFS functions to perform specific actions within a test case.
- View and modify run-time parameters used to configure testing environments.
Course content is presented through instructor-lead presentation. Participants also acquire hands-on experience through participation in lab exercises that allow them to define their own test cases for existing DFS based simulators.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define and maintain test cases
- Analyze and report testing results
- Modify run-time parameters
- Change testing environment configuration options
Note that the core functionality provided by Ascert’s VersaTest Automation Server, underlies the product specific capabilities of Ascert’s Versatest Automator and Simulator products, making this course suitable for users of all of these products.